The Ecoshade brand represents an ever evolving range of blinds manufactured in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
A-One Blinds has been locally manufacturing custom blinds since 1999, and in that time has built a reputation for producing blinds of consistent high quality, delivering excellent service and being innovative and flexible.
In 2006 a range of contemporary blinds was developed specifically for the wholesale market and named ecoshade. In 2007 the blinds were featured on Mitre 10 Dream Home and the brand has gone from strength to strength since - now available throughout the North Island.
Aside from contemporary, quality blinds the ecoshade brand represents our committment to provide customers options for reducing their environmmental impact primarily by reducing solar heat gain (to minimise cooling costs) and reducing thermal heat loss (to minimise heating costs). Ecoshade blinds may also reduce the UV fading of other furnishings and possessions, reducing the need for premature replacement.
As a business, we are continously trying to reduce our own environmental impact. We are continuously seeking out materials that are sustainable or recycleable, we are minimising waste, recycling or re-using packaging materials, down-sizing our vehicles, car-pooling, and suffering the heat in summer and cold in winter.
The close knit twelve person team who produce the ecoshade range include management, sales, production, and administration staff who work out of an 800m2 Mount Maunganui factory. The owners and staff are passionate about quality and about updating their technical and design knowledge to ensure they remain ahead of market demands. Quality people producing quality blinds.
Standards and Quality
Ecoshade blinds are designed to provide practical solutions to privacy and sun protection while enhancing the living or working environment. Today’s huge variety of architectural styles, the incorporation of more glass more innovatively, and intensive building, demands more from a window treatment.
Ecoshade confidently delivers custom made blinds that meet and exceed 21st century lifestyle expectations.
- High quality components and hardwearing corrosion resistant materials ensure a long lasting product.
- Fabrics used are Australian/US made polyester manufactured to high standards to resist fading, fraying and shrinking.
- Protective coatings further prevents fade and mildew.
- Powder coated metal track headrails guarantee strength and durability.
- While the popular staples remain in the range, styles, colours, and finishes are added or changed in line with design trends.
- All ecoshade products meet or exceed current industry standards.
- In most cases, once ordered, your blinds will be manufactured and carefully delivered to your distributor for installation within 3 weeks.
Three Year Warranty
All ecoshade blinds are covered by a three year workmanship and materials warranty.